Continuing Education for Florida Real Estate Sales Associates/Brokers
To maintain your real estate license, you must comply with continuing education (CE) requirements and pay the necessary renewal fees to the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR). This also applies to those licensees with a suspended license.
AFRES has your education requirements covered with classroom and online offerings from our 2-Day 14 HR License Renewal classes to specialty credit education to online courses. All course providers are required to report your education completion to the DBPR within 30 days of completion or prior to the expiration date whichever occurs first.
This updated 14 hour course has the most recent changes to Florida law and FREC rule changes.
- New unit meets the FREC’s 3-hour ethics requirement effective October 1, 2017
- In Practice tips help you apply the law in your own real estate practice
- Progress test questions throughout every chapter reinforce key points
- Case studies in each chapter provide real-world applications of core concepts
- Published annually to include the latest changes to Florida law and FREC rule changes
- Updated Web links provide important supplemental information on a variety of topics
- Forms-To-Go section includes removable forms commonly used by real estate professionals
PLEASE NOTE: If your required education is not complete and reported, you will NOT be able to renew your license. You must take a minimum of 14 hours of approved classroom instruction during each license renewal period (8 HR Specialty and 3 HR Core Law and 3 HR Ethics) UNLESS you are a new Sales Associate (45 HR post-licensing course required) or new Broker/Broker Associate (60 HR post-licensing course required).
Our 45 HR Post-licensing courses are available in the classroom and online and the 60 HR post-licensing courses are available online only.
Need to Check Your License Renewal Date?
Just log in to your account with the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) to check your license expiration date. You can even view your continuing education hours! ►►► Log in to DBPR Now or call (850) 487-1395