Sales Associate License
Completion of this 63 hour course is required by the state prior to students taking the Real Estate License exam. The class prepares students to the take the state exam and covers the principles, practices & law of Florida real estate. This comprehensive volume offers updates to Florida legislative changes, agency law, mortgage and tax rates, and more. This best-selling pre-license text effectively combines the latest information on Florida real estate laws and practices for prospective sales associates. This text covers the topics required by the Florida Real Estate Commission for this course. Topics include Agency/Brokerage, License Law, Ethics, Property Rights, Contracts, Real Estate Finance, Mortgages, Closing, Real Estate Investment, and Taxes. Includes 19 units, a practice final exam, glossary, and index. Florida Real Estate Principles, Practices & Law is written by seasoned real estate practitioners and educators, with the needs of instructors and students in mind. Updated annually to reflect the latest legislative changes, including changes to agency law, this text provides the most current information available.
- This edition conforms to the new FREC Course I Syllabus.
- New practice questions set in shaded boxes follow key concepts to reinforce understanding.
- The complete Answer Key convers all practice questions, the unit exams, and the practice exam.
- Examples of actual disciplinary cases are used to explain various legal terms and rule violations.
- An activity and text explain the new Closing Disclosure form.
- Every rule, Florida statute, and federal regulation covered on the state license exam is cross-referenced to assist with exam preparation.
- This textbook provides excellent review material for broker exam candies studying for the Florida broker license exam as well.
Included in Price:
- Course Text Book
- End of Course Exam
- Live classroom instructor
- Access to Student Only Supplemental Course Materials and Study Guides
- Sit into any future Sales Associate Pre-License Courses for One Year
To register for this class, please click on the register now button below. You will be taken to Authorize.net, a secure website payment processing site where you can pay with a credit card or debit card.
REFUND POLICY: covers both cancellation and refund of tuition.
10 or more days before start date of class: You are entitled to a refund if you cancel your enrollment. You will be refunded the amount you were charged minus a $100 cancellation fee. Books and materials may not be returned. If you transfer to another class, you will only have to pay $35 to transfer.
Less than 10 days before start date of class: No refund will be due to you. You may transfer to another class but the transfer fee will be $75.
School cancels class: due to low enrollment, then student will be refunded total cost of class minus the cost of books. Books and materials may not be returned under any circumstances. No exceptions.
If you prefer, you can contact the school at 772-323-2011 and register by phone
*By Clicking on the “Take This Course” Tab you are acknowledging you have read and understand our return policy*